CP Violation Lecture Notes
This page summarises the material used for the intercollegiate lectures on CP violation in meson decays.
If you have any questions or comments on this page and its content, please let me know.
2015 version of the slides:
- Preamble for the course (includes suggested reading) (pdf)
- Lecture 1: Discrete symmetries and B factories (pdf)
- Lecture 2: CKM Unitarity Triangle and its angles (pdf)
- Lecture 3: Sides, global fits and future experiments (pdf)
- Notes on the CP violation formalism: (pdf)
- Richman's lectures (ps)
- B-factory book: 1406.6311
- Chap.16, Introduction: (pdf)
- Chap.17, Sec. 6 on beta from the b -> ccs: (pdf)
Back to the Inter-collegiate lecture home page